Aegis is a world-leading outsourcing services partner with more than two decades of leadership in total customer lifecycle management. 50,000 employees across 50 locations with presence in 11 countries serving verticals such as BFSI, Telecom, healthcare, travel and hospitality, consumer goods, retail and technology and energy, and utilities.
Aegis specialises in bespoke solutions that cover the entire spectrum of customer and business experiences across business processing, technology, and shared services; and offers customised engagement models to further facilitate the ease of doing business. Aegis is wholly-owned by the Essar Group — a USD15 bn conglomerate.
Aegis manages business and customer experiences through end-to-end customer lifecycle management solutions. We at Aegis provide a host of solutions through its various outsourcing service offerings such as:
- Aegis CRM: the company's flagship service offering provides customer acquisition, customer service, retention, up-sell / cross-sell, product inquiries, account billing and technical support services. This service accomplishes higher consumer lifetime value and improved return on investments through right shoring solutions
- Aegis Collect: the Company provides first-party collections and third-party recoveries. First-party collections cover the process of pre-charge off negotiations while third-party recoveries include the skip tracing and post-charge off recoveries activity on the primary, secondary and tertiary portfolios of its clients
- Aegis Health: Aegis provides outsourcing services to healthcare providers and payer communities worldwide. Services offered are revenue cycle management, claims processing, adjudication, eligibility and benefits among others
- Aegis RapidText: the RapidText service offers voice to- text solutions of transcription, real-time and offline video captioning, time coding and indexing, data entry and verification, and e-publishing
- Aegis Engineering: leveraging on decades of engineering experiences in design and operations for steel, oil and gas, power, offshore and pipelines, Aegis Engineering services offers end to end solutions from feasibility, basic and detailed engineering to commissioning
- Aegis Back Office: Aegis Back Office provides back-office solutions to clients across various industry verticals. These services include data processing, lead profiling, claim processing, database management and other business process functions
Aegis enables business experience through strategic services targeted towards people, process and technology to deliver a truly consistent experience across the services industry. These solutions add up to a platform that enables a common business experience for our clients and customers.
- Aegis Global Academy: the academy's first endeavor, Institute of Customer Experience Management (ICEM) is delivering first-of-its kind program focused solely on customer experience management and customer-centricity. The industry-specific customer experience managers are created through the rigorous training received at Aegis Academy' post graduation certification program, SQC, IIM Indore and COPC are partners in delivering this program.
- Aegis Aspire: Aegis Aspire offers service under human resource division of the company. It provides training and recruitment solutions to various sectors such as banking and finance, IT, BPO, travel and hospitality, retail and educational institutions
- COPC-managed Process Excellence: in partnership with COPC, we ensure that the customer experience we deliver remains not only consistent but also superior across all our processes and centers
- Aegis Tech: enables experience by providing expertise to deliver robust, long term solutions in unified communications, network infrastructure, business applications and information security
Aegis extends the superior business experience beyond traditional outsourcing by offering transformational outsourcing and shared services – truly becoming the balance-sheet partner to our clients.
- Aegis Spend Management: working on the other side of supply chain, this outsourcing program aims at minimising organisation spends, mitigating risk, enhancing supply chain and providing consolidation leverage. Some of the processes undertaken are source-to-contact, procure-to-pay and invoice automation
- Aegis Finance Shared Services: the Aegis' Finance shared services offering includes the entire range of financial accounting processes from purchase-to-pay processes to accounting and reporting
- Aegis HR Shared Services: this includes the entire gamut of services required during the employee lifecycle with an organisation, for example Hire to Retire. It provides services around payroll administration, workforce administration, benefits, employee helpdesk and HR reporting
Aegis enhances the business experience by providing customer satisfaction analysis, customer loyalty, and brand acceptance.
- Aegis Experience Analytics: this offering includes analysis of customer experience and satisfaction across various touch points like store experience, call center experience, brand association and loyalty, technology features and pricing and value added services
Essar House, 13th Floor
11 KK Marg, Mahalaxmi
+91 22 6660 1100
+91 22 2354 4490
Available White Papers