Confirmit, the leading global software provider for customer experience, employee engagement and market research, has announced the launch of Confirmit Horizons Version 17, the latest release of its leading multichannel software solution.
Confirmit Horizons Version 17 provides businesses with more opportunities to engage customers, employees and research respondents in feedback programs across multiple channels, particularly mobile.
A wide ranging set of features include new mobile and web survey layouts, and sophisticated customization and branding options that ensure businesses can run successful multichannel feedback programs.
These additions have been specifically designed to improve the end-to-end experience for those completing feedback surveys, boosting participation in voice of the customer (VoC) programs and improving response rates.
Debbie Barbour, operations director, medeConnect, commented: "Our network is made up of extremely busy medical professionals with limited time to provide feedback. We're delighted about the launch of Confirmit Horizons Version 17 so we can really benefit from Confirmit's mobile survey capabilities and generate even greater insight."
Pat Molloy, chief strategy officer at Confirmit, says: "Confirmit Horizons Version 17 gives our customers a raft of new features that allows them to push the boundaries of their VoC and market research programs. The ability to customize and tailor every aspect of their programs enables them to target different groups much more tightly, improving the quantity, quality and accuracy of the feedback they gather."
In addition to extensive multichannel feedback capabilities, Confirmit Horizons Version 17 offers users:
• Enhanced collection and processing of unstructured data using a sophisticated text analytics suite
• Support for a wider range of web platforms for designing surveys and reporting on feedback
• Further integration of mobile data into the Confirmit platform, following the acquisition of Techneos
• The ability to view media captured on mobile devices, such as photos and video clips, from within Confirmit's reporting suite
• A new level of Panel Management that maximizes panel participation
• Enhanced speed and ease-of-use to enable users to create and manage programs more effectively
Please visit the company's website for more information.