Aegis , a leading global business process outsourcing (BPO) provider and part of the Essar Group, announced today that it has been ranked 15th in the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOPreg;) Global Outsourcing 1007reg;. This is an improvement over its ranking of 21st in 2010, and 26th in 2009.
"This recognition by IAOP is a testimony to our industry, geography, and process-wide capabilities we have built and strengthened over the years," said Sandip Sen, President (Americas) and chief marketing officer, Aegis Ltd. "This ranking is also an endorsement of the commitment and dedication of the 50,000 plus Aegisites who deliver an outstanding service experience to our clients."
According to IAOP chairman and chair of the judges’ panel Michael Corbett, "Revenue data supplied by applicants for the Global Outsourcing 100 shows the size and strength of the outsourcing industry. Outsourcing is enjoying strong growth and companies are outsourcing more of their operations than ever before. The companies on The Global Outsourcing 100 lists are proven leaders and rising stars. They are the companies you want to partner with to achieve success and better outsourcing outcomes."
"The Global Outsourcing 100 rankings help companies make better-informed purchasing decisions with confidence because these companies have gone through a rigorous process that has put their credentials through objective scrutiny," said Deborah Hamill, CEO of IAOP.
IAOP also cited Aegis in these sub-categories:
- Best five companies by industry focus - air transportation
- Best 20 leaders by industry focus - financial services (banking, markets)
- Best 20 leaders by industry focus - telecommunications
- Best 20 leaders by service provided - customer relationship management services
- Best 20 companies by service provided - financial management services
- Best 5 leaders by region served - Australia / New Zealand
- Best 20 leaders by region served - US
- Best 20 leaders by region served - India
- The Global Outsourcing 100, now in its sixth year, is an independently judged, opt-in ranking of the world’s best outsourcing service providers which has become an important resource to help companies compare providers and advisors using an objective methodology.